These days, people are much more careful with their spending. The days of simply throwing away faulty home appliances should be long gone. So are the days of calling-in technicians for several hundred RM, for a simple fix that you could have done yourself, if only you had some knowlegde!
This workshop will help you to trouble-shoot the sources of issues with appliances, decide if you can fix them yourself, and teach you how to do it safely. At least, if you still have to pay a technician, you will be a well-informed customer!
Register now to save yourself money and inconvenience – you could make these fees back from your very first fix!
theory; 4 hours online
- Assessing your options: When to DIY, and when to leave it to the experts.
- Practices for safe home appliance repairs.
- Anatomy and trouble-shooting for toaster and standing fan.
Anatomy and trouble-shooting for washing machine, aircond and refrigerator.
practical; 8 hours in-person class
1.00 pm - 2.00 pm
2.00 pm - 5.00 pm
- Practice servicing and repairing toaster.
- Practice servicing and repairing standing fan.
- Practice servicing and repairing washing machine.
- Practice servicing and repairing air-conditioning.
- Practice servicing and repairing refrigerator.
SCHOOL OF SKILLS (SOS)
School Of Skills (SOS) is an
educational institution that
promotes vocational and
- OVER 100+ students ARE currently pursuing diplomas at SOS.
- Over 100 students graduate in different fields with
- Accreditation by West College Scotland and
City & Guilds.
statement of safety
We are committed to implementing all
sanitization and social distancing guidelines
as advised by the Ministry of Health,
to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
our space u8 workshop is 4,900 sq ft of space,
for just 17 students at one time.