A Winner's Mindset

Module synopsis

Your mindset determines your habits, your habits determine your behaviour, and your behaviour determine the life that you will have.

However you may define winning, your long-term success begins and depends on having the right mindset.

Discover the key smart habits and behaviours which differentiate the Top 1% from the remaining 99%.

And learn about the 6 steps to developing the growth mindset which drives these winning habits:
- Developing a big, meaningful purpose,
- Building a powerful mind,
- Committing to developing good habits,
- Developing relationships that build you,
- Orienting towards action, and
- Committing to lifelong learning.

Module Outcomes

- Individuals who are highly motivated, who make smart decisions with a long-term view and who have admirable attitudes and habits.

- Leaders who are able to inspire their team, bring out the best in them, and keep them growing.

    Close Menu