“The ability to persuade is the most important skill for reaching one’s greatest potential.” Napolean Hill
Participants will learn how to build their persuasion skills, to influence others over the long term.
They will also learn how to handle conflicts and turn them into new sources of positive value for everyone.
And they will recognize the traits of a socially intelligent organization, and how to build one at work.
- Connecting with Trust and Rapport
- Powerful Argumentation Skills
- Motivating Others Into Action
- Smart Conflict Resolution and the Win-Win
- Building a Socially Intelligent Organization
BENEFITS TO THE ORGANIZATION
- Better success in all collaborative efforts, both within and external to the organization.
- An organization that improves its competitiveness through win-win solutions.
- Healthy, mature relationships throughout the organization and with external stakeholders.